无恒书院
会员书架
首页 >女生耽美 >首辅之妻中英对照版 > 第 104 章

第 104 章

上一页 章节目录 加入书签 没有了

的幸福在花海中绽开,怒放。

As the drifting clouds disperse. moonlight weaves dreams like delicate silk.

浮云散,月光如丝织成梦。

Mandarin ducks frolic in the water while lotuses bloom side by side.

鸳鸯戏水,并蒂莲开。

Together. we are affectionate. filled with love and care.

双双对对,恩恩爱爱。

I gaze at the sky. where birds soar in pairs.

我高看天空,鸟儿成双地飞。

I look ahead. witnessing colorful butterflies dance as partners.

我看眼前,彩蝶双双舞翩跹。

I fix my gaze on distant mountains. where trees stand together.

我远看高山,树儿也是成双入对。

When I lower my head to peer into the water. playful fish swim in pairs.

我低头看水中,鱼儿嬉戏绕成双。

Everything exists in pairs. bound by eternal love.

万物皆成双,情意永相依。

Our hearts entwine like a painting as love remains unwavering through time.

心与心交织成画,天长地久情不变。

As the sun sets in the west. its afterglow illuminates the earth.

夕阳西下,余辉照耀大地。

We don''t need to hold hands constantly. for our hearts are perpetually connected.

我们无须一直手牵手,因为我们的心一直连着心。

He gazes at me with his usual deep affection. his eyes brimming with love and tenderness. We have shared such moments for several months now.

他一如往常一样深情地注视着人,眼中流露出满满的爱意和柔情。我们已经这样相伴了数月。

I observe the profound emotions in his eyes. A gentle smile plays upon my lips. a glimmer of happiness shining in my gaze. I understand his feelings. knowing his love for me is genuine and profound. My heart overflows with gratitude and joy when I reflect on the past''s little events.

看着他眼中深深的情意,我微微一笑,眼中闪过幸福的光芒。我明白他的心意,知道他对我的爱是真挚而深沉的。回想起过去的点点滴滴,我心中充满了感激和幸福。

点击切换 [繁体版]    [简体版]
上一页 章节目录 加入书签 没有了