第 94 章
Chapter 94: Meeting Again
Why do you make me…
为什么让我……
No, I can''t think about him anymore. It''s useless to think about someone who''s not mine. Why bother tormenting myself?
不,我不能再去想他,不是我的人想也无用,何苦折腾我自己?
For months, I didn''t dare to inquire about the Prime Minister''s Mansion or mention Yu Yujun.
几个月来我不敢过问相府的消息,不敢提到玉雨均这个人。
Like a dual mesh of silk, the heart holds countless intricate knots.
心似双丝网,中有千千结。
Something cannot be split or torn.
剪不断,理还乱。
I want to end our relationship, but it''s too complicated.
情丝纠结难解脱,声声叹息怨愁多。
The cowherd star and the weaving maiden by the riverbed are very far away.
迢迢牵牛星,皎皎河汉女。
Her fingers are so thin, and she plays the music of her shuttle with each click.
纤纤擢素手,札札弄机杼。
She weaves all day, never finishing a web;her tears fall one by one like rain.
终日不成章,泣涕零如雨。
Heaven''s river is clean and shallow;the distance between the two stars, where brimful waves arise, is short.
河汉清且浅,相去复几许。
They gaze yet are unable to reveal their emotions.
盈盈一水间,脉脉不得语。
Life is like a dream. It''s not a full moon. People can''t be reunited.
浮生若梦,月缺人难圆!
But today, as I turned around, there he was—Yu Yujun—again appearing before me.
可是今日就这么一转身,他--玉雨均又出现在我的面前。
Was it a dream or an illusion?
是梦,还是幻?
Tears blurred my vision. I thought my tears had dried up during my childhood, but there are still so many now.
泪水淋湿了双眼,我以为我的泪水早就在幼年时就流干了,没有想到现在还有那么多的泪。
We couldn’t talk when we met. Tears were flowing down our cheeks.
相顾无言,唯有泪千行。
"Qianqian, "he took one step at a time towards me, caressing my tear-stained face. Without a word, we gazed into each other''s eyes.
“芊芊”他一步一步朝我走来,抚摸着我满脸是泪的脸。不语,我们就这样相视相望着。
"Qianqian, I have severed ties with my parents, and now I have no money or family to rely on.